If you have placed an order through SecurCheckout.com, or one of its approved affiliated web sites, please use this site to check order status details and other options as they apply.
Warranty Information (USA Only):
WARRANTY TERMS (effective Dec 1, 2005) These terms supersede all prior published warranty terms. SecurCheckout and affiliated purchased products are warrantied against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of Ninety (90) Days from the original date of purchase unless otherwise specified on your original Invoice.
The following is not covered under SecurCheckout warranty program:
- Product with defaced, altered or removed serial numbers (no valid, legible serial number = no warranty).
- Product owned by anyone other than the original purchaser. (The warranty is not transferable and will not apply to products purchased from unauthorized dealers)
- Product that has been physically abused (run over by a car or beat with a hammer etc.).
- Product that has been over-powered, causing thermal and/or mechanical failure.
- Product that has not been installed according to the instructions in the owner’s manual/or as per our Online Support Staff.
- Product in which repair and/or modification has been attempted by unauthorized parties.
- Product damaged cosmetically due to improper handling or normal wear and tear.
- Product damaged in an accident or by “acts of God” (bad operator, flooding, lightning, locusts, etc.).
- BIOS Upgrades/ ReFlashing/ Reprograming of Devices that is not performed by an authorized provider.
- Shipping costs associated with re-installing product software for warranty service.
- Failures resulting from misapplication or misuse of the Product, failure to adhere to any specifications or instructions, or failure resulting from neglect, abuse, accidents, or acts of nature are not covered under Any Warranty.
- Cost of shipping returned goods are to be assumed by the consumer.
Before Returning Your Equipment
Please Let Us Help You.. Before sending an item back please use our Quick-Tech Form and let us try to Get your issues resolved. In the computer industry there are many reasons why incopatibilities occure and we can help you figure them out. Use the Quick-Tech Form and provide as much detail as possible, we will get you some answers ASAP (usually within minutes). With the Quick-Tech Form, We reply within Minutes During Business Hours.
Return Authorization Form for Replacement Or Repair Or Credit
All items OLDER than 30-DAYS of invoice can ONLY BE SENT BACK FOR RE-TESTING FINALIZED BY AN ITEM REPAIR or REPLACEMENT (no credits). SecurCheckout and associated websites offer a Conditional 30-day money-back guarantee. This means that within 30 days of the date of invoice you may return your purchased item in resonable condition (in original packaging, with all supplied drivers/manuals/cables/adapters etc.). You will receive a refund for the purchase price of your returned item minus a 15%-25% re-stocking fee.
To start an RMA process, please follow this link. Have all order information handy as the following form will require all fields to be completed.